The TikiTops bar is made out of durable cypress wood. Cypress wood is beautiful, and its own oils naturally resist rot, fungus and decay, making it a better wood choice for exterior use.
The palapa kits are available in two types of materials. Our Key West White is cypress wood, while our natural is eucalyptus. Both of these materials are a great choice for exterior use as they naturally resist rot, fungus and decay.
The TikiTops bar is made out of weatherproof fiberglass composite. Similar to materials used to make boats, this composite material stands up to various weather conditions and can be cleaned with gentle detergent and water.
Once assembled, the tiki bar is 95 5/8” high (without casters), 80” deep and 72” wide. For more details, click here.
Height - Approx. 12’ 2”
Width - footprint is 10’x10’
Roof Frame - 12’ 6” x 12’ 6”
With thatch overhang ~ 14’6” x 14’6”
For more details click here
Once assembled, the tiki bar weights 220 lbs. (without casters or custom signage). For more details, click here.
Yes, the bar will be shipped to you in boxes and requires some assembly. It is recommended that the bar be assembled by two people, and typically will take about 2 to 4 hours to complete.
We do not include casters in the base package, since not everyone will move their bar from its original location where it is assembled and placed. However, heavy-duty casters are available to purchase as an accessory, should you desire to move your tiki bar around from place to place. Click here to view the caster product page.
All wood and metal materials will be pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy assembly. You will need a cordless drill or a hand screwdriver that accepts a standard hex shank bit, which will be included with the hardware that is shipped with the bar. You will also need a utility knife to cut the shipping boxes open and to trim the thatch roof shingles.
The TikiTops Palapa Kit is designed to be DIY Capable. You will need a high-capacity impact drill/driver, at least two stepladders, and 2-3 helpers. However, we recommend a contractor install due to the weight and height of the finished Palapa. Most outdoor improvement contractors will be able to easily assemble the kit and any contractor with basic roofing experience will be able to install the roof.
We genuinely believe that our customers will be satisfied with their new TikiTops™ product and have a smooth purchasing experience. If you have any problems with your shipment, please give us a chance to correct any issues you may have before returning your product. We can be reached at (877) 784-2824 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m.— 5:00 p.m. EST. If a product arrives damaged from shipping and cannot be remedied with replacement parts, we will pay to return the item back to us and send a replacement to you. If you do not want parts or a replacement item, or if you are returning the item for any other reason, it can be returned under our Standard Return Policy.
Standard Return Policy
Most of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return a qualifying item to us, you will need to pay to ship it back to our facility. Our items also carry a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from your return/credit, should you wish to return them. All products must be returned within 30 days.
If returning an item, please follow the below process:
• Contact us at (877) 784-2824 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. EST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your return.
• All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
• Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided in your original packaging/instruction materials.
• Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us at email@example.com so we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number in case there are any issues during transit. We also recommend that you insure the return package. We will not be responsible for the loss of packages during transit.
• Please note that unless the return is due to an error on our part or shipping damage, we cannot refund shipping or restocking fees.
• We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase, less the restocking fee and other charges, if applicable. Refunds will be issued once all parts are inspected and verified complete and in good condition.